HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a 13 month 0ld 58cva110-122 with infinity thermostat…

Customer Question
I have a 13...

I have a 13 month 0ld 58cva110-122 with infinity thermostat that shows a temperature that is actually 6 degrees warmer as measured by an adjacen t thermometer.how do we adjust the thermostat to read 6 degrees up

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I think it is thermostat related.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is not too technical'

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/20/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What is the model on the infinity stat?

You should have a place in the setup menu to do this. Do you know how to enter setup? If so go to "OFFSETS" to adjust this

Select SETUP

Scroll to OFFSETS and there you can adjust up 6 degrees.