HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a split A/C system with thermostats upstairs and

Customer Question
Hi Tim. I have a...
Hi Tim. I have a split A/C system with White Rogers thermostats upstairs and downstairs. Currently the downstairs thermostat works fine and the heater comes on. The upstairs thermostat display alternates between time with temp display on right and three dashes with the temp display on right. I can turn on the Fan On switch and the fan does run with cold air but in the auto mode no heat and no air movement.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
11/22/2017
HVAC Technician: D.E. Anderson, Industrial Refrigeration Service Manager replied 7 months ago
D.E. Anderson
D.E. Anderson, Industrial Refrigeration Service Manager
Hi, how are you? Do you know the model number of your thermostat? Thanks
White-Rogers - model number 1F85-275
Thanks. I am spending some time with family for the holidays. I'll be back in touch with you this evening and will continue then. Thank you for your understanding.