HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Heatilator fireplace with gas logs, visible on both…

Customer Question
I have a Heatilator...

I have a Heatilator fireplace with gas logs, visible on both sides in two different rooms. The glass panels covering the logs are very dirty and in need of cleaning. How do I remove the panels for cleaning?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

I am not sure what you mean. It is inserted in a wall, visible from both rooms. It was installed in 2003. It is gas.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe. I have RA and it is difficult for me to use my hands. I may need to hire a repairman to service the unit. Or I have a friend who might be able to help me.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I live in Waxahachie, Texas, about 30 miles south of Dallas. Is there a repairman/serviceman near me?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/20/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Here try Toni's plumbing and heating

https://tonisplumbing.com/hvac-waxahachie-75165-heating-and-cooling

I found another company & already have an appointment. Thanks just the same.

OK