HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I’m a service technician that just installed the new

th4110u2005 and whil programming the...
I’m a service technician that just installed the new th4110u2005 and whil programming the installer set up I opted for the partial lock out because it’s going in a church and now I’m locked out with no way of getting back into it. Is there a universal code of some kind that can get me back into this thermostat
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Thermostat
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes I’m a tech
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
11/20/2017
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

If you did not get or write down the code, we may have to call Honeywell at(###) ###-####to get the code.Let me see what I can find

Meanwhile try 0670 that used to be one of their universal codes

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Never saw a code because I was in the initial set up before I could get one. Serial # 1739jd00791
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Universal code didn’t work

I am on phone with them now.Will reply as soon as they answer

Try 1234

That is per Honeywell

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
that worked thanks

Excellent.Have a great day.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
airheatman
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician