HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Does the new install of the York YZE Affinity require a

Customer Question
Does the new install...

Does the new install of the York YZE Affinity require a fuseable disconnect or a breaker type?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Do not have this equipment yet.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No but I want to know the answers before hiring an electrician.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 8 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together. Note it takes time to type so please be patient.

Yes you need to have a disconnect to the unit at the outside, that is required by most municipalities. Even if it is not you should have one in the event you need to shut the unit off outside, this is fairly standard.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.