HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Heat will not come on. While we were gone someone else reset…

Customer Question
Heat will not come...

Heat will not come on

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

While we were gone someone else reset the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just tell us how to cancel the settings input . there is nothing that says cancel.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Just need a way to cancel the settings that were input while gone. There is nothing that says cancel
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/20/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

I need more info.Model on thermostat to start with