HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Rheem RRNA-Bo36JK08E not blowing hot air. Fan and A/C works…

Rheem RRNA-Bo36JK08E not blowing...

Rheem RRNA-Bo36JK08E not blowing hot air. Fan and A/C works but no air on heat. Outside unit turns on but blows no air through inside vents

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Look on control board in unit and tell me if we have a blinking light and pattern of blinks

no blinking light

Does the small vent motor come on?

I think so. It is blowing air out the top vent of unit
I am calling someone to come look at it. Thank you and let me know what I owe you

I understand.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician