HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm looking for a raypak thermostat (125VAC) SPST snap

Customer Question
I'm looking for a...

I'm looking for a raypak thermostat (125VAC) SPST snap action with a 5/16" senor bulb. It's being used in a model 151. The range on the dial is 60 to 250 degrees

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

The theromstat is where the probem is. the problem is at raypak keeps giving me a part number that has a 3/8" sensor bulb. mine is 5/16" with a 6" length.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I believe that I hve provided you with all that I know. The old part is a Ranco part with a partial p/n of 77452

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/20/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Sorry about wait. Russ here. I use pool center.com for parts. They have parts for your heater. 1-***-***-****.

Need more help. Russ