HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Phi, I have a HW Vision PRO IAQ. We had a power outage a few…

Phi, I have a HW...
Phi, I have a HW Vision PRO IAQ. We had a power outage a few days ago. The screen on the Pro IAQ is blank. I changed the battery and the screen light up and was functioning. This morning the screen is balnk again. I have 26 volts between the R and C wires.
11/19/2017
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic

H​ello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

F​rom the sounds of it your problem is that the board inside the Honeywell Pro has fried and you will need to replace the whole unit sadly. Any chance its still covered under warranty? Honeywell is really great when it comes to replacing there products. They are a great company that stands behind there products.

Do you think it is the thermostat, or the Interface module, or both? I'm guessing just the thermostat since I have voltage at the R and C wires. Thanks Travis.

I am thinking the problem i just with the thermostat. Its the only thing that makes sense since you are getting voltage at the wires.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic