HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How do i reset the filter thingy on my thermostat?

Customer Question
How do i reset...

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Thermostat i changed the filter and the filter warning didn't stop blinking

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I installed the furnace a tappan, direct vent and the thermostat

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/19/2017
HVAC Technician: Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?