HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a this thermostat model number 1f95-387. It is

Customer Question
I have a this...

I have a this thermostat model number 1f95-387. It is running in cool mode when I select heat. I have miss placed the manual and I would like to see how the reversing valve program is set on 0 or b but I can't figure out how to check it on thermostat. Please help.thx..

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I need instructions to check settings

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/18/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

One moment. Russ

What brand of equipment do you have installed. Russ

Ruud

OK Ruud ,Rheem and Weathering energize on B. I will send a manual. Russ

I have a duel fuel system. 2 stage gas furnace and heat pump condenser. it is a communicating system. I am waiting for a board I need for it to be a true communicating system. for now I wouls like to know how to get to the settings on the
RUUD tstat to check the settings for O or B. I know the ruud system should be on B selection
are you sending me a pdf file f the manul

It is install manual. How to get into installer setup and set o/b on thermostat. Russ

If you take thermostat off sub base there should be a wire connected B terminal for your system.

Lower terminal block. Russ

it is on b, for some reason my condenser is not energizing or reversing to heat. I will check other things, I recently lost power to my house for an extended amount of time and I was thinking maybe the installer program defaulted in t stat. I can take it from here, needed manual. Thx.

You back online. Russ

Just checking to see if you are back online. I will open rate box for you. Russ