HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Rudd ugph-10wbrgr control board replaced, and gasvalve

Customer Question
Rudd ugph-10wbrgr control board...

Rudd ugph-10wbrgr control board replaced, and gasvalve replaced 27.09 volts given at gas valve when called for but no ignition

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a technician here but still cant solve the issue

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Gas recently turned on works at got water heater but not furnace

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes clean

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/18/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 10 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

hello,

My name is Billy

is this a down flow or horizontal installation?