HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

How can I solution a 1600 code erre, Sorry!! How can I

Customer Question
How can I solution a...
How can I solution a 1600 code erre
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Sorry!! How can I solution a 1600 code error in a honeywell generator
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: Is the first time. It has about two years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If the troubleshooting is easy to solve, and does not affect the warranty I Can do it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What does mean a 1600 error code?
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: HVAC
11/18/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 27 days ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.Honeyweel generators:For all customer service inquiries, call 1-888-HWHELP1(494-3571) or visit www.honeywellgenerators.com.Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.Here is info you need;Attention: Service and Warranty Dept.4425 N. Port Washington RoadSuite 105Milwaukee, WI###-##-####/p>

Does this info help you?

What's the exact model?

Error code "1600" says you have overloaded the generator.
I'm guessing from the limited info you gave that this is an Evolution generator.
See if reducing your load makes the error disappear even if you don't have the Evolution model.
http://www.generator-parts.com/manuals/home-standby/

error code "1600" says you have overloaded the generator.

Gaztech
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician