HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a M1MC nordyne furnace. The weak flame yellow led…

Customer Question
I have a M1MC nordyne...
I have a M1MC nordyne furnace. The weak flame yellow led light flashes. Everything seems to operate normally except the air blows cold to lukewarm. I learned that the igniter also serves as the flame sensor. Could this mean the igniter/flame sensor is bad.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/18/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Replacing the ignitor should solve the issue as after time it changes resistance doe to a hair line crack and does not read flame properly.

First- Just make sure burner flames are normal and not weak.

OK?

I noticed question is still open, rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.