HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Where is this located at?

Customer Question
Where is this located at?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/18/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 8 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together. Note it takes time to type so please be patient.

Where is what located??

My pressure switch open and inducer on code is flashing I don’t know where that is located at on my furnice

Ok do you see the inducer motor? If so locate the pressure tube on the indcuer blower housing and follow the black tube to the pressure switch. Once you found that then either the pressure switch is not closing when the exhaust fan is coming on. So you need to check and make sure the exhaust fan comes on first. If it does come on and nothing is plugged in the exhaust or intake vent then check the pressure tube for blockages. That is the rubber tube that connects the pressure switch to the blower housing. If that tube is blocked or cracked that code will come up. Lastly check the port where the tube connects to the exhaust blower housing make sure that port is not blocked with crud. Normally it is one of these issues causing that code on the furnace.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.