Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Maintinances HVAC at Hainesville baptist church
99748186

Call atext 231 for 1- on-1. I'm trying to install a Smart

Customer Question

Please call Tim at(###) ###-####ext 231 for 1- on-1.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I'm trying to install a Smart baseboard heater which indicates 240V but the wiring diagram doesn't show how the second hot line connects.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The wiring is already in place for 240V. I just need to know how to connect to the heater.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Iohn Keffer replied 1 year ago.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This answer is based on the information you have given.If you have any additional information you would like to add, you can use the reply box below for additional questions, comments, or would like to upload helpful photos.

The 240 volts is across the line. There is no ground one side to ground is 120 volts. If you need more information Brand, Model #.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit my account for assisting you. Thanks John