HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I am looking for a gas valve for my Duo Therm Model 708001-2

mobile home furnace. The...
I am looking for a gas valve for my Duo Therm Model 708001-2 mobile home furnace. The numbers on the valve are TF-555 TM-6
JA: Did you check the furnace's filters?
Customer: No....Have replaced the thermocouple
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no I have a friend who is a master plumber and has worked on furnaces for over 40 years.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so.
11/16/2017
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Here is link for that part

https://acpartsdistributors.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=20959

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
The ports appear to be wrong on the picture of this part. This is a 1973 (approx.) furnace. The numbers on the valve are TF-555 TM-6, DRO###-##-####6318. I can send you a picture of the valve if that would help.
It is a propane furnace.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Are you still there?

Valve inlet and outlet are 3/4 or 1/2"

Sent me a clear picture of all sides

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I can not paste the picture. The inlet and outlet come in at a straight angle. They are 1/2"

OK, just take some good picture, or even take valve out and your local heating distributor will match you a replacement valve.

Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Were you able to open the picture?

Yes, all you have there is a old common 24V gas valve 1/2 in and out

pilot assist with thermocouple .

Best regards

Customer/p>
Gaztech
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician