HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I obviously need to call a local H&A person but any idea…

Customer Question
I obviously need to...

I obviously need to call a local H&A person but any idea what an error code A-29 is on my boiler. I hit reset it now says "60" but still no heat.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

It's a boiler, don't know about filters. The thermostat is in the heat mode, set at 68, interior temp is 59. It worked last week.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only f it is possible. If there is something major, I'll call someone.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so. I will try to find a model number.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/16/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. What's the brand and model of your boiler?