HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

How are you? I have a Breckwell P-2700 FSA Pellet stove and

Customer Question
Good morning, how are you? JA...
Good morning, how are you?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I have a Breckwell P-2700 FSA Pellet stove and when the stove is on the auger continues to feed pellets into the pot.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: we have replaced the Auger motor and the auger thermodisk thus far and yes we do our own work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 4 days by:
11/21/2017
HVAC Technician: Jerry, Service Technician replied 24 days ago
Jerry, Service Technician

Unfortunately if the auger motor runs continuously, you will need to replace the control board. There is a short in the circuitry, and it is not coming out of start up mode.

Sorry for the delay.

Let me know if you need further help. Thanks for using Just Answer.

Jerry, Service Technician