HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Im a technition from ontario canada at one of your furnaces,

Customer Question
Im a technition from...

Im a technition from ontario canada at one of your furnaces, the board was shot so i replaced it, now i think the gas valve is done but want to confirm with your rech support, its propane and i have 12.96” w.c on inlet of valve, furnace is going through all its cycles and trys 3 times ignitor is lighting up but never lights! Any other suggestions? Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes, i have both front doors off too, i dont get service in building, im just going to run in and see if theres another filter in a wierd spot, be back in a min

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ya i work for a heating company, its at a customers place

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Filters r all good

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/16/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 10 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together. Note it takes time to type so please be patient.

Have you checked all the furnace rollout thermostats to make sure none are tripped open?