HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Changes the inducer motor on our furnace and it fired but…

GOOD AFTERNOON, changes the...

GOOD AFTERNOON, changes the inducer motor on our furnace and it fired but stopped about 30 seconds giving me an error code that low fire pressure switch is stuck closed. Removed try to check if there was moisture and it appeared okay. Lots of power to the switch. Any ideas.

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

2009 and no I have not.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My son is a licensed tech and he will.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I gave you what I have.

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
HvacmanSean
HvacmanSean, HVAC Technician
Good afternoon, im reviewing thr question and will be with you in a second.
Alright, so with the sound of what your talking about you a possiblilty of 2 things.1. Being the pressure switch hoses are in the incorrect place, have him swap them. If this fixes it great if it doesnt go too #22. Will need to order a new pressure switch. ( for temporary he can blow and suck into pressure switch very slightly until click happens. Its possible it got stuck.Let me know if you need more assistance. If you happy with that answer please remember to rate my service as its how im paid for helping. Thank you
HvacmanSean
HvacmanSean, HVAC Technician
HvacmanSean
HvacmanSean
HvacmanSean, HVAC Technician