HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a 2001 born free 26' and it has the magnatek 6345…

Customer Question
I have a 2001...

I have a 2001 born free 26' and it has the magnatek 6345 converter. The latch for the cover is missing. Can I buy a latch for it.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I've been taping it shut but would like to fix it right.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need the latch. The problem is, it was missing when I bought it, so I don't know what it looks like.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/15/2017
HVAC Technician: Kcrand36, HVAC Mechanic replied 5 months ago
Kcrand36
Kcrand36, HVAC Mechanic

Hello there. I am Kevin, one of the Tech's here on Ja. I just recently logged in again after breaking my butt all summer. Anyway, I read your post and I cannot answer your question as it really doesn't pertain to a "service related issue", however, at the end of the summer season I had to fly to Florida to help my parents with prepping for the hurricane that hit down there. This is where I met one of there good friends who services RV's and Generators. With your permission, I may be able to pass along some info from you to him. He may be able to give you the answer your looking for......

Kevin

Never mind. Just how much did it cost me for you to tell me you don't have an answer to my question? What a waste of time and money this was. I want my money back.

it didn't cost you anything...... just communicate with customer support..... but please don't leave a rating on the service because I really haven't answered your question, and it really isn't part of my expertise or anyone in HVAC here.

if they do charge, they will give you a full refund if you contact them.....

Good luck....

Kevin

They already charged $28 to my mastercard.
How do I contact them?
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer