HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Trying to install Honeywell lyric t5 wi fi thermostat to…

Customer Question
Trying to install Honeywell...

Trying to install Honeywell lyric t5 wi fi thermostat to control heat pump with 7 wires

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Blue, orange, white, brown, red, yellow, green wires

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am in the middle of it now. Think I must have it wired wrong because it does not kick on

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Need to know which posts to attach wires

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/15/2017
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

HI I AM DAN I CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS. HOW DO YOU CURENTLY HAVE THE THERMOSTAT WIRED AND MAKE SURE THE THERMOSTAT IS SET FOR A HEAT PUMP SYSTEM AND FOR COOLING CHANGEOVER.