HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Have a charmglow electric fireplace and it blows hot air and…

Customer Question
Have a charmglow electric...

Have a charmglow electric fireplace and it blows hot air and turns to cold air

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

Charmglow h33

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I changed an electic fitting . It was getting burned on connecter

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/15/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

How old is unit?

10 years
Where is your answer?

Clean element compartment with air compressor...

Probably cloged up and overheating then shuts off on safety limit switch.

OK?

I don't want to spend more money

Dont, no need to, I gave you the answer.

Simple job.

Hope that works

Hope so,

Let me know.

Customer/p>

I noticed question is still open, rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.