HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I can not unlock the day button. Tried the recommended

I can not unlock...

I can not unlock the day button. Tried the recommended action and still, nothing

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Couple hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ues

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Are you still there
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/14/2017
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together. Note it takes time to type so please be patient.

Have you tried to remove the batteries from the thermostat and install them backwards for 3-5 secs then reinstall them the right way?

No batteries in this model

OK remove the C wire from the unit and wait about 20 secs then hook it back up.

No C
No C wire

There would have to be one or it you would have batteries...you either have to have a C wire ot batteries or the unit would not be powered. If you want disconnect the Red wire to the R or RH terminal and it would go dead if it is hard wire powered if not you have batteries

Will try

ok sounds good!

How long

Just 20 secs

batteries reverse 3-5 secs

Removed the red wire from RH position. Day still looked. Tried changing again through the back settings and norhing.
There are Aux wires with black wires......
You stilll there?
Anything?

Are you sure there are no batteries?

I'll have to double check tomorrow. Can I contact you then?
But unless it is a unusual style battery I am pretty sure there is not one
there are two thermostat next to each other one for the back room and one for the front I believe they're wired independently but I don't know for sure. They are both commercial thermostat

DOuble check it and see and get back to me tomorrow and tell me the make and model of the thermostat as well.

Will do

thanks

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH