HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I can not unlock the day button. Tried the recommended

I can not unlock the...
I can not unlock the day button. Tried the recommended action and still, nothing
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Couple hours
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Ues
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you still there
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/14/2017
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together. Note it takes time to type so please be patient.

Have you tried to remove the batteries from the thermostat and install them backwards for 3-5 secs then reinstall them the right way?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No batteries in this model

OK remove the C wire from the unit and wait about 20 secs then hook it back up.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No C
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No C wire

There would have to be one or it you would have batteries...you either have to have a C wire ot batteries or the unit would not be powered. If you want disconnect the Red wire to the R or RH terminal and it would go dead if it is hard wire powered if not you have batteries

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will try

ok sounds good!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How long

Just 20 secs

batteries reverse 3-5 secs

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Removed the red wire from RH position. Day still looked. Tried changing again through the back settings and norhing.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There are Aux wires with black wires......
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You stilll there?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Anything?

Are you sure there are no batteries?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'll have to double check tomorrow. Can I contact you then?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But unless it is a unusual style battery I am pretty sure there is not one
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
there are two thermostat next to each other one for the back room and one for the front I believe they're wired independently but I don't know for sure. They are both commercial thermostat

DOuble check it and see and get back to me tomorrow and tell me the make and model of the thermostat as well.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will do

thanks

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH