HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Propane fireplace only two of the three burners ignite.

Customer Question
Propane fireplace only two...

Propane fireplace only two of the three burners ignite

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

Majestic

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Pilot works fine. Propane is obviously flowing. At least flowing to the rear and top burners

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/14/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What is model on fireplace and have you tried cleaning the burners.Many of these have feeder tubes that rust will build up in between burners.Also does flame look normal on the two that light?

Not sure how to clean burners

What is model on fireplace?

No thanks I’ll figure it out on my own

OK