HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Honeywell thermostat ct87k. how do i set the anticipator to…

Customer Question
Honeywell thermostat ct87k....

Honeywell thermostat ct87k. how do i set the anticipator to 0.9amp?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

12 unit apartment builsing with 12 taco vone valves

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
How do I get to that scale
the diagram you provided is for a ct87A,B,J not the ct87K
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago

Let me look again

by setting it to hot water 1 off , 2 on does it set the amp to at 0.8 or 0.9?

Nothing in specs that provides that info.You might call Honeywell directly to see if they can tell you. 1-***-***-****