HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a panaosonic split system heat and air conditioner. -

Customer Question
I have a panaosonic...

I have a panaosonic split system heat and air conditioner. - CS MKE 18 NKU

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Not sure we just bought the house, probably 4-5 years. I replaced the batteries on the remote hit the ACL button and now I can't get the remote to work

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just this morning. The remote panel has all the displays available, but it won't do anything. It is locked

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/14/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Do a system reset, shut breaker off for ten min. then restart, also take batteries out of remote and then replace with new ones.