HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I purchased a CS-E12RKUAW / CU-E12RKUA heat pump. There was…

Customer Question
I purchased a CS-E12RKUAW...

I purchased a CS-E12RKUAW / CU-E12RKUA heat pump. There was no product manual provided with the units. The unit appears to generally operate well, but I have a lot of questions about details of the operation of the system, many of which would probably be answered in a comprehensive manual. Is there a manual that I could download from the internet? One question that I will ask right now. A few days ago, while in heating mode, the "POWER" indicator light was flashing. I shut off and restarted the unit and the light became and remains steady. What might have been the cause of the flashing?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I've already provided the model numbers and, based on those numbers, it's obviously a Panasonic Inverter.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Are you reading my messages before replying? My first message answered your above question.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/14/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

I will be happy to send you a link where you can view and downlaod the user manual.

Click link below

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.supplyhouse.com/product_files/Panasonic-CS-E12RKUAW-User-Guide.pdf

If you will click this link it will take you to a website where you can open view and download Install as well as users manual.

Just open link, scroll down to Manuals and select the one you want.

http://www.supplyhouse.com/Panasonic-CS-E12RKUAW-13800-BTU-Single-Split-Wall-Mounted-Heat-Pump-Indoor-Unit

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.