HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I recently had a bosch geothermal CE035 installed in my

Customer Question
home. i am wondering how...
i recently had a bosch geothermal CE035 installed in my home. i am wondering how do I change the setting to keep the auxiliary heat off longer ?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The unit is new just installed 4 days ago. It is a CE035 with the aux heat package. The aux heat is coming on with a 2 degree difference in setpoint and actual temp; and it stays on until actual temp and setpoint are the same.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have an Engineering Degree and am a Chief Engineer in the U.S. Merchant Marine.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 8 days by:
11/22/2017
HVAC Technician: D.E. Anderson, Industrial Refrigeration Service Manager replied 26 days ago
D.E. Anderson
D.E. Anderson, Industrial Refrigeration Service Manager
Hi, sorry no one has responded. Can you tell me what model thermostat you have? Thanks
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer