HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Heil furnace 1992 year piolt come on burner come on burner…

Customer Question
heil furnace 1992 year...

heil furnace 1992 year piolt come on burner come on burner stays for abount 5 minits then gos out turban fan stays running exhaust fan stays running about 2minits piolt coms back on burner come back on this keeps going on all the time high efficient furnace

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cleaned the burners buners orifice are clean valve body had no sign of dirt piliot and ignitor works good air filter clean

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/14/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 5 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Look in burner compartment and get me model on furnace.

You got a pretty good scam going there

No scam. If you want help, please provide model number so I can provide information specific to your furnace.I will not however tolerate sarcasm.If you want help let me know.Otherwise you can request a refund and seek help elsewhere.Thanks for allowing me t work with you to this point.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer