HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Rheem RGDE 07NNMAGR what does a ingniter moduel look like.

Customer Question
Rheem RGDE 07NNMAGR what...

Rheem RGDE 07NNMAGR what does a ingniter moduel look like

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today does it sayrobert shaw on it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just want to know what it looks like

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/14/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 8 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

My name is Billy. I will pull parts list and get a pic for you,,just a moment please

The part that was original looks like this HERE

The part could have been changed over the years but they all look similar and do the same job. If any questions please let me know.

Billy

do you have any other questions?