HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I would like to install a new thermostat with my new hvac…

Customer Question
Hi I would like...

Hi I would like to install a new thermostat with my new hvac and I need some documentation please

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Both

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thx

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/14/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

I will be happy to assist you. Give me some more details about what you want to know

Hello I just go install a new hvac and for the moment I’ll run only by 2 wire

Tell me about the equipment(Model number)

Tell me what thermostat you have

Gwa model 1135-601

Is this a boiler?

Furnace

Everything I am pulling up on the GWA number is showing me a boiler

Thermostat is a Nest
To heat the house
I send you a picture

You can send a picture of the furnace control board showing available terminals by using the attach file link

Did you find something?

Were you able to attach a picture of the wiring and control board in furnace?I was not able to find anything other than boilers with the number. What is brand on furnace?

I find it myself
how can I do to have my 24$ call back because nobody call me