HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I I have her and I propane heater that direct vents outside…

Customer Question
I I have her...

I I have her and I propane heater that direct vents outside .The air intake and exhaust are a single unit

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I extension set from you however I can’t figure out how the exhaust and intake with extensions that connect to the combined vent. Any chance I could speak to somebody about the options?(###) ###-#### Thank you I’m desperate as I have a wall open

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Any chance I could speak to somebody about the options?(###) ###-#### Thank you I’m desperate as I have a wall open.I have a contractor here but he can’t figure it out either.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a contractor here but he can’t figure it out either..Would be most helpful if my Tractorcould speak to somebody Familiar with the exhaust and intake system

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/13/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 9 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the brand and model of your unit?