HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

There is no hot air blowing out of your vents. Heat is set…

Customer Question
There is no hot...

There is no hot air blowing out of your vents

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Heat is set for 62 and has been for a few days but the thermostat will not get above 54

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If the fix ends up being simple than yes, if not than no

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Rheem classic 90

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

What is the model number of your unit? It on the rating tag inside the burner compartment

Hold please i am checking

ok

Would it say p/n?

It will start with 4 letters. The first letter is an R

I do not see the model #

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.