HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a JGD8130 cooktop and want to replace it with an easy…

Customer Question
I have a JGD8130...

I have a JGD8130 cooktop and want to replace it with an easy fit unit. What is recommended?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Not a problem I want a new unit because of ugly wear. additionally onburner valve is loose and does not provide gas to the burner.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I did the original installation and had a local gas technician hook up the gas.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/13/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 8 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together. Note it takes time to type so please be patient.

Any of the Jenn Air 30" down draft cooktops will be a direct fit for your existing unit. You can double check the cut out dimensions, but they all should pretty much be a perfect fit. There are multiple ones to choose from. The JGD3430GS is a good one, but just go here and select the 30" cooktops to pick one

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!