HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a thermostat model # TSTATBBPRF01 under that is

Customer Question
I have a Bryant...

I have a Bryant thermostat model # TSTATBBPRF01 under that is###-##-#### Can I get a users manual telling me how too hook it up to a second zone heating system

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

No, don't know how or whare

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can but not a handy person. I'm 74 with a limited buget

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/13/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 5 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Take a look at this manual and let me know if it helps.

https://www.manualslib.com/products/Bryant-Tstatbbprf01-B-3046563.html

Looks like that may just be users manual. We probably need install manual. Let me see what I have access to.

ok
not going to install today, just want info

No luck with finding anything.I will open to other experts who may have readily available.I have opted out of the question to see if perhaps other experts may have more information and can assist.Please do not rate or reply as that will send question back to my desk and delay getting assistance..Please stand by to see if another expert can assist further.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer