HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need help to determine whether my Aprilaire humidifier is…

Customer Question
I need help to...

I need help to determine whether my Aprilaire humidifier is working.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just began to notice that with the cold weather the the humidity is down around 30 %

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you have service techs available in my area zip 60137

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/13/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Are you using a heat pump a this time? the humidifier may not work with it if it is wired up to work with furnace only??

Then check water source, to see if flows freelly, it may be cloged.

I noticed question is still open, rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.