HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Honeywell thrmosttat RTH221B1021 no instructions.

Customer Question
I have a Honeywell...

I have a Honeywell thrmosttat RTH221B1021 no instructions. How do I set it.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

It think it is the thermostat the only temp it shows is 67,unless I boost it up.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, only me here.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If I had paper instructions would be great. Looked online can’t find to print.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/13/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Let me know if this is your thermostat and if so, how I can help

https://www.sylvane.com/media/documents/products/owner-manual-honeywell-rth221b1021.pdf

it is mine. Please call me at 1(###) ###-####

The website will not allow us to call unless you request the additional service and they charge a fee for live phone conversations as expert is dedicating his time totally to you. We can however continue in chat as long as necessary.

No thank you, ***** ***** my $5.00

The phone call is a different service,If the thermostat manual I sent is correct, please let me know and rate answer as excellent as the manual is what you requested.As a courtesy I have offered to assist you in detail if you want help, just let me know.

Now I get a text that it wasn’t 5.00, but $37.00 dollars. Please refund I never got an answer.

You DID get an answer along with the manual.You may request a refund if you would like.I am not an administrator so I have no idea what service you agreed to.But you did get the manual you asked for.

I never got a manual, how did you send it Is that why I got an additional charge of $32.00 ?

I sent a link to the manual and asked if that was your thermostat. I assumed that since you said Yes it's mine that you were able to open the link.

I will resend

.https://www.sylvane.com/media/documents/products/owner-manual-honeywell-rth221b1021.pdf

The way the website works is this. 1/You agree to the amount you are willing to pay for an answer.Looks like you stated 37.00

Then what they do is bill 5.00 to your card just to make sure card is valid.

Then when an expert replies they bill the balance of what you agreed.

The expert is however not paid until you rate the answer.

Let me know if I can assist further.