HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I am looking for an lp conversion kit for a peerless luh 25…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for an lp conversion kit for a peerless luh 25 hanging heater

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just got it. In great condition just need to convert to lp

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has a Honeywell v801 gas valve

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/12/2017
HVAC Technician: WCohn, Construction Worker replied 8 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Construction Worker

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Let me do some research, but I believe the units and conversion kits are discontinued. Let me look into it

Did you see what my question was

Yes wanting to change to LP orifices

Can you give me a COMPLETE model number?