HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I got a new Honeywell programmable thermostat in April and…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new Honeywell programmable thermostat in April and connected to wifi. We departed for 4 months this summer and had to turn off the wifi, which meant I had no connection. Now I am ready to program and connect for the heating months. How do I re-connect with the thermostat from my computer so I have access to changing settings?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

The thermostat on the wall is showing wifi connection. The filters are good (they were checked in spring and are scheduled to be checked again tomorrow). I just don't recall how I accessed the system from my computer in the spring, when I first put the thermostat into operation.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a technician scheduled for tomorrow.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What is the website I need to access to connect to my thermostat?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/12/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What is the model on the thermostat?