HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a honeywell focuspro th6000 series programmable

Customer Question
I have a honeywell...

I have a honeywell focuspro th6000 series programmable thermostat and suddenly stop working. i thought it was the battery and when i open the side no battery there to begin with. I put the battery anyway and it still doesn't work Any suggestions

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I have no idea

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I need someone to look at it. I can't determine

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you have technicians?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/12/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

WE are a question and answer site,No techs to actually send out.If you have a multimeter I will be glad to help you troubleshoot or help you find a service tech near you.Can you provide model number on the heating equipment controlled by the thermostat?