HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My Taco SR 504 switching relay is powered up ( light is on),

Customer Question
My Taco SR 504 switching...
My Taco SR 504 switching relay is powered up (green light is on), but none of the zones are working (red lights off).
The thermostats upstairs are all brand new and working, and the digital valves seem to be working as well.
Any ideas??
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/11/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 5 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

Try jumpin the thermostat terminals on 1 zone on the SR504. Does the red LED light up?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer