HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Phil Thanks for this web site. I have a Weil McLain gas

Customer Question
First, Phil Thanks for...

First, Phil Thanks for this web site. I have a Weil McLain gas boiler Model# ***** Series 3 And I need help hooking the White Rodgers Aqustat wires T1 White,Blue together,T2 Red,Z Green to my Honeywell V8043 F 1036 Zone valve

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since i took them off. I have dual zone valves and when I replaced one I can't remember where the aquastat wires go on the end switch ports or the TH,TR ports

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have two Zone Valves I just can't remember where the three wires go I know White and Blue are together Green on one and Red on another

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/11/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 5 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.
Here is a link to the wiring diagram for your zone valve. You wire colors to the boiler are meanigless until I know where they go. So have a look then compare to what you have and get back to me with questions. Wiring diagram on page 5
http://s3.supplyhouse.com/manuals/1350210220863/82233_PROD_FILE.pdf

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer