HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What is the purpose of piece number 632504, I have been

Customer Question
What is the purpose...

What is the purpose of piece number 632504

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have been installing these models for the past almost threes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes , I am knowledgeable with the process and this model

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My problem is I am not getting any electronic ignition ( spark ) the furnace and gas and thermostat and every thing in good shape

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

No , thermostat has been changed ( brand new ) and wired properly according to the diagram

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/11/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 8 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

Do you have the model number of the furnace?

The 632504 is actually a hot surface ignition, not spark.

Sa 80+upflow/ horizontal gas furnace

I show that as a hot surface igniton system not a spark

do you have a green and red light on the circuit board?

Please go in details in diagnosing the problem and what needs to be done now furnace running flushing green light red light came on only when furnace started

I cannot go into details until I have certain information.

The red and green lights are diagnostic. They will give me direction.

There are multiple faults and I only want to guide you on what is relative to your issue.

Once the furnace is turned on....and it does not light....what do the red and green lights do?

I did not receive any answer yet? Are you still there?

I sent this reply at 2:13

I cannot go into details until I have certain information. The red and green lights are diagnostic. They will give me direction.There are multiple faults and I only want to guide you on what is relative to your issue. Once the furnace is turned on....and it does not light....what do the red and green lights do?
I already answered and rexted you . the green lights keeps on flashing , but no red light or any other light
The electronic ignition ( spark) is what i believe is the problem

The unit does not have spark ignition.

The code is for an open limit. Was previous filter plugged?

No

Do you recognize this part location called a limit?

see here

I replaced the new which was still ok with a brand new one
No i do not

look at this manual and confirm if it is your furnace

see here

this my furnace what exactly you need me to provide you with from the manual please be specific .i do not like your question regarding is this is mine

I asked if the furnace was yours because you repeatedly mention spark ignition.

This furnace does not have spark ignition, it has hot surface glow ignition.

So either the unit is not what I am looking at or the unit does NOT have spark ignition.

So to continue - does your furnace have glow ignition like the model I sent manual of..or spark ignition as you have said?

Yo bro stop your shit now either you have no f**king idea what you are talking about or you are board and killing time . stop playing inspector gadget shit now stick to the problem and the solution. If you can not help stop beatingin around the bush and put someone who knows and knows how to comunicate as a professional not as wise asshole
Back and forth for over 30 minutes and still at squre one. Wjat is goong onb
Do you get paid for shoting this shit

I have no issue opting to another expert. The conversation started as you being familar with this unit. You even asked about a part number...which is a hot surface ignitor....not a spark ignition.

You mention 3 times it is spark....but the model you give states it is hot surface.

So what I am I supposed to do?.....give info on a unit that I am not sure what it is because my customer insist it is spark ignitor when my model says it is not?

I gave you the manual complete with troubleshooting.

But your use of colorful language and profanity has brought my participation to an end and I will opt out.

And no I do not get paid for this one....so you are out nothing.

Hi , since yesterday i tried to find out what the problem was with my furnace , it is blowing cold air only and up till now , i have no heat i sure like to have my furnace going very. Soon other wise my family and i have to find a warm place to stay
The person you had assigned to help me , in short , he was no help what so ever , in fact , he has complicated matters much more and frustrated me and then , that was awful
I want to have my furnace running. Please assign a person who can comunicate on a humanly level so i can have the. Furnace running
Thanks
sorry to bother you , but I have no heat and my family is freezing , not like where you are , so please , get back to me soon so I can have heat .
thanks

Note to Customer:

The previous expert has opted out which lets all other experts have access to the question.

The other experts read through the previous exchange and then decide whether to continue with the question. If a expert chooses to continue after evaluating the previous thread you will receive a reply.

You can also close this question and resubmit

very well, it all depends on , (IF) , well , (IF OR BUT ) , does not change the situation I am in nor does help me resolve the problem , provided that ( the intention was to help ) , which as you understand , non has been provided
I want to know for sure, whether there will be someone responding back very soon , or , I have to wait and prey (IF) , someone is willing or in the mood to deliver on the (promise ) I was made ( WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU ) , so please let me know what is your answer without if's or but's , so I can at least contact your head office and have them deal with this ( mission impossible ) promised help
thank you for your understanding
let me with a simple (YES) or (NO) please