HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How can I program my termostat to only run manually? One…

Customer Question
How can I program...

How can I program my termostat to only run manually?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One year.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model # 1F 78

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/11/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Press the HOLD button then set the temp where you want. It will maintain that temp until you hit the RUN button.