HVAC

Connect one-on-one with a verified hvac technician who will answer your question

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

More related answers
All hvac technicians are VERIFIED
I have a honeywell pro 4000 series thermostat. I am haveing
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
I am haveing problem setting the temp for the pro 4000 thermostat. … read more
I have a Honeywell PRO 200 series programmable thermostat in
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
I have a Honeywell PRO 200 series programmable thermostat in a house I recently purchased and I would like to return the programs to factory defaults. … read more
We have 3 Honeywell thermostats on our HVAC system. The only
Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician
We have 3 Honeywell thermostats on our HVAC system. The only identifying numbers I can find are: T8000C 1002 (2), and then 0327 2C. It states it was assembled in Mexico. Anyway, one of the thermostats… read more
I do not know how to stop my AC! I have a new Honeywell
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
I do not know how to stop my AC ! I have a new Honeywell series pro thermostat, it seems to be programmed to start everyday around 4 p.m do not want this. Thanks. Wasnt home when installed, do not hav… read more
I want to set my thermostat to make every day in the week
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
I want to set my thermostat to make every day in the week the same. How may I do this. Honeywell Pro series … read more
I need instructions for Lyric T6 Pro WiFi. Can't find them
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
I need instructions for Lyric T6 Pro WiFi. Can't find them on Honeywell site. … read more
We have a Honeywell thermostat in our club house. The only
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
We have a Honeywell thermostat in our club house. The only number I can find on the unit is T8132C10031-9504. Nobody seems to know how to operate it including me … read more
I have a ruud series 200 programmable thermostat. I do not
Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician
I have a ruud series 200 programmable thermostat. I do not want it on any program, but somehow, I must have hit a button by accident because now it says temp "hold, program 2" and comes on for a few m… read more
How can I program my totaline thermostat? It is set to housecode
Jason Whatley
Jason Whatley, hvac technician
How can I program my totaline thermostat? It is set to housecode 1, but does not go into programming mode following the manual?… read more
Who can service the thermostat for my heat pump in Atlanta
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Service manager and owner
Who can service the thermostat for my heat pump in Atlanta GA? What I really think is that we don't understand how to operate the programmable thermostat.… read more
Lux Pro thermostat control-has a lock on the LCD. What could
Richard, District Technical Manager
Lux Pro thermostat control-has a lock on the LCD. What could this mean? The home was built in 1985; a few months ago, we had the whole system revamped as far as the ducting that was torn in places. On… read more
i have a honeywell programable thermostat but do not see a
Tim H.
Tim H., Lead building engineer
i have a honeywell programable thermostat but do not see a model number - how does 97-4730A magic stat do?i wonder if the night set back setting has changed and don't know how to check/change it. r.ma… read more
I just purchased a new home that has a ritetemp 7 day programable
Richard, District Technical Manager
I just purchased a new home that has a ritetemp 7 day programable thermostat that I cannot get to operate. I have no manual and it does not say what series (#) it is. How can I find something that wil… read more
I just bought a house equipped with a Honeywell RTH230B programmable
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman Service Technician
I just bought a house equipped with a Honeywell RTH230B programmable thermostat. I need to download operating and programming instructions. Where can I obtain the instructions?… read more
I have a Lennox Elite series thermostat with a heat pump. The
BARRY
BARRY, owner
I have a Lennox Elite series thermostat with a heat pump. The heat pump operates until the temp reads below 40 degrees. that is too low, when the outside temp is 40-43 degrees the house won't heat up … read more
we have a programable thermostat...we have the pass code, it
Mark Henley
Mark Henley, HVAC Controls DDC
we have a programable thermostat...we have the pass code, it is locked out, we need the buton sequence to enter the passcode tochange th settings...doyou have the sequence or can I download a technica… read more
Where can I find instructions for a TH 6320U thermostat. The
Mark Henley
Mark Henley, HVAC Controls DDC
Where can I find instructions for a TH 6320U thermostat. The pull out instruction card is not attached to the thermostat and I need to program all functions.… read more
I dont know how to program the honeywell rth230b thermastat.
Francis
Francis, shop owner
I don't know how to program the honeywell rth230b thermastat. where can I find instructions? I'm cold… read more