HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have built a house and have a Pro Series Thermostat but no…

Customer Question
I have built a...

I have built a house and have a Pro Series Thermostat but no operating manual? Where can I find one or a download that is secure.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

How to operate it. I am sure it is a programing problem.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes just to program

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just operating instructions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/11/2017
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

hi i am dan i can help you with this, first i will need the model number of the thermostat you have

I have yet to get an answer and been billed some $38????
I am going to dispute charges as bogus
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

There are several different Pro series stats by different manufacturers and all are slightly different.Please remove front cover on thermostat and see if there is a model number on a label inside.That will help me locate the correct manual for you.