HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have an Englander Pellet stove mftg 2004, model 25-PDVC/55…

Customer Question
I have an Englander...

I have an Englander Pellet stove mftg 2004, model 25-PDVC/55 SHP10. We started it up and it ran great, now the auger will not deliver the pellets to the burn pot. Power was put directly to the auger motor and it works fine. We are thinking perhaps the control panel may need to be changed. Is there anything else that could be causing this. The rest of the control panel seems to be working fine and we had a code of S and D when it was started up. Thank you, Judy

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This problem with the auger just started today.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, my son takes care of the stove

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, other than this, we have replaced some parts in previous years and it was running great!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/11/2017
HVAC Technician: Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. It sounds like it has a vacuum sensor, the unit won't run with out a vacuum . check the exhaust motor to make sure it is rinning

We replaced the exhaust motor last spring. The stove runs except for the problem with the auger and the auger motor is working fine and he stove exhausts the smoke as it is meant to do.

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response