HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I am troubleshooting a furnace and am getting a limit switch…

Customer Question
I am troubleshooting a...

I am troubleshooting a furnace and am getting a limit switch is open code.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

They are new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Inside it now

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The unit is a Rheem classic 90 plus

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/10/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

I need the model number of your unit. It's on the rating tag inside the burner compartment.