HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Bekett-Honeywell R7184B and the LED light won't…

Customer Question
I have a Bekett-Honeywell...

I have a Bekett-Honeywell R7184B and the LED green light won't come on pressing the red reset button doesn't light the green led light oil burning furnace

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Do you mean the blower filters on cold air return?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

They are brand new filters and yes I have no money in my account after buying the oil

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The filter assembly with a new filter is brand new. thisfilters the oil coming from the tank

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/10/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Is the power on to the furnace? The burner should start up whenyou press the reset and you have a thermostat calling for heat AND power